WRCAC offers customized training and technical assistance to meet the specific needs of your multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and child advocacy center (CAC). Our on-site support is delivered by skilled WRCAC and Chadwick Center staff, as well as a team of consultants with specialized expertise on a range of topics relevant to MDTs and CACs.
A WRCAC staff member will work with you to assess your local needs and develop a support plan accordingly. WRCAC responded to requests on the following topics in 2017. This list is just a sample of training topics; if you would like support with a topic that isn’t listed below, please contact WRCAC for assistance.
- Fostering strong MDTs and effective case review
- Building resiliency in MDT/CAC professionals
- Victim advocacy
- Trauma-informed CACs and MDTs
- Advanced CF-CBT for problematic sexual behavior
- Culturally appropriate services for American Indian/Alaskan Native families
- Strategic planning
You may also access training and technical assistance from all OJJDP training and technical assistance providers through the TTA360 portal at https://tta360.ojjdp.ojp.gov.
If you would like to inquire about customized support for your community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.