Building Resilient Teams
Start Date (Cohort #6): January 17, 2023
Start Date (Cohort #7): April 5, 2023
Building Resilient Teams is an online guided discussion group to build resiliency within the multidisciplinary team (MDT). Participants, with guidance from a facilitator, will review the core elements of resiliency, identify strategies to grow capacity in each element, and consider how to implement the strategies within their MDT to encourage resiliency. Up to two discussion groups will be offered regionally in FY 2022-2023 to two-person teams from MDTs, with at least one individual from each team having a leadership role within the MDT to help encourage the successful implementation of new strategies.
Child abuse multidisciplinary team professionals, MDT Facilitators/Leaders. Teams of 2 individuals from each MDT will be invited, with at least one member who is in a leadership role on the MDT.
Salli Kerr, Training Specialist – WRCAC
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand the impact of the work in the field of child abuse
- Understand the five core elements of resiliency
- Apply the concept of individual resiliency to their MDT
- Walk away with an action plan for building their MDT/CAC’s capacity for resiliency in at least one of the core elements
WRCAC plans to host up to two cohorts (7 sessions for each cohort) between January 2023 and July 2023. The time commitment per month is estimated at 4 hours, which includes 15-30 minutes of pre-meeting work and 75 minutes for each meeting. For individual benefit as well as the benefit of the entire group, participants are strongly encouraged to participate in all 7 sessions.
Cohort #6 | Applications open December 2022
Sessions will occur every other Tuesday from 11:00am – 12:15pm PT | 12:00pm – 1:15pm MT:
- Session 1: January 17, 2023
- Session 2: January 31, 2023
- Session 3: February 14, 2023
- Session 4: February 28, 2023
- Session 5: March 14, 2023
- Session 6: March 28, 2023
- Session 7: April 11, 2023
Cohort #7 | Applications open March 2023
Sessions will occur every other Wednesday from 11:00am – 12:15pm PT | 12:00pm – 1:15pm MT:
- Session 1: April 5, 2023
- Session 2: April 19, 2023
- Session 3: May 3, 2023
- Session 4: May 17, 2023
- Session 5: May 31, 2023
- Session 6: June 14, 2023
- Session 7: June 28, 2023
How to Apply
We are not accepting applications at this time. To be notified when applications open for future cohorts, please join our mailing list.
Contact Kelsey Roberts at email@example.com.