Building Resilient Teams
Start Date (Cohort #4): 11/17/2021
Start Date (Cohort #5): Accepting applications April 2022
COHORT – Schedule Description
Building Resilient Teams is an online guided discussion group to build resiliency within the MDT. Participants, with guidance from a facilitator, will review the core elements of resiliency, identify strategies to grow capacity in each element, and consider how to implement the strategies within their MDT to encourage resiliency. Up to three discussion groups will be offered regionally in FY 2021-2022 to two-person teams from MDTs, with at least one individual from each team having a leadership role within the MDT to help encourage the successful implementation of new strategies.
Child abuse multidisciplinary team professionals, MDT Facilitators/Leaders. Teams of 2 individuals from each MDT will be invited, with at least one member who is in a leadership role on the MDT.
- Vicky Gwiasda, Program Manager, WRCAC
- Salli Kerr, Training Specialist, WRCAC
- Patty Terzian, State Chapter Liaison, WRCAC
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Understand the impact of the work in the field of child abuse
- Understand the five core elements of resiliency
- Apply the concept of individual resiliency to their MDT
- Walk away with an action plan for building their MDT/CAC’s capacity for resiliency in at least one of the core elements.
Each cohort will meet for 7 sessions, with the fourth cohort beginning in November 2021. WRCAC plans to host up to two cohorts (7 sessions for each cohort) between November 2021 and June 2022. The time commitment per month is estimated at 4 hours, which includes 15-30 minutes of pre-meeting work and 75 minutes for each meeting. For individual benefit as well as the benefit of the entire group, participants are strongly encouraged to participate in all seven sessions.
Cohort #4 | Accepting Applications – Closing 10/27/2021
Sessions will occur 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm PDT
- Session 1: November 17, 2021
- Session 2: December 1, 2021
- Session 3: December 15, 2021
- Session 4: January 5, 2022
- Session 5: January 19, 2022
- Session 6: February 2, 2022
- Session 7: February 16, 2022
Cohort #5 | Schedule TBD
How to Apply
Contact Lana Lo, email@example.com