Core Concepts for Team Facilitation: Course + Community
Start Date (Cohort #3): Accepting applications December 2021
Start Date (Cohort #4): Accepting applications April 2022
Core Concepts for Team Facilitation is a five-session learning program for individuals who serve as a multidisciplinary team facilitator in their community. This program provides foundational knowledge and skills for effective team facilitation through online lessons and enhances opportunities to apply learning to practice through monthly virtual discussions.
The following lessons are included in the course:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Team Facilitation and the Google Team Model
- Lesson 2: Creating a Safe Space for Your Team
- Lesson 3: Structures and Processes
- Lesson 4: Facilitating Open Dialogue
- Lesson 5: Building Individual and Team Resilience
Students will be expected to participate in 5 sessions of 60 minutes each. During each discussion participants will review key takeaways from the lesson and apply their learning to their unique community and facilitation role. This is an opportunity to connect with peers, ask questions, gain insights and share resources within the cohort.
MDT Facilitators/Coordinators, or other MDT staff serving the MDT coordinator role (regardless of job title)
- Kori Stephens, MA, Founder, Resonance Rising
- Vicky Gwiasda, Program Manager, WRCAC
- Salli Kerr, Training Specialist, WRCAC
- Patty Terzian, State Chapter Liaison, WRCAC
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Identify at least five characteristics of effective teams
- Understand the importance of safety and trust on a team
- Provide structure and clarity to team processes and systems
- Demonstrate fluency in the CAC model
- Understand and implement basic strategies for fostering resiliency of team members.
Cohort #3 | Schedule TBD
Cohort #4 | Schedule TBD
How to Apply
To be notified when applications open for upcoming cohorts, please join our mailing list.
Contact Kelsey Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.