Core Concepts for Team Facilitation: Course + Community
Start Date: March 31, 2021
Click Here to Apply
Core Concepts for Team Facilitation is a five-session learning program for individuals who serve as a multidisciplinary team facilitator in their community. This program provides foundational knowledge and skills for effective team facilitation through online lessons and enhances opportunities to apply learning to practice through monthly virtual discussions.
The following lessons are included in the course:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Team Facilitation and the Google Team Model
- Lesson 2: Creating a Safe Space for Your Team
- Lesson 3: Structures and Processes
- Lesson 4: Facilitating Open Dialogue
- Lesson 5: Building Individual and Team Resilience
Students will be expected to participate in 5 sessions of 60 minutes each. During each discussion participants will review key takeaways from the lesson and apply their learning to their unique community and facilitation role. This is an opportunity to connect with peers, ask questions, gain insights and share resources within the cohort.
MDT Facilitators/Coordinators, or other MDT staff serving the MDT coordinator role (regardless of job title)
- Kori Stephens, MA, Founder, Resonance Rising
- Vicky Gwiasda, Program Manager, WRCAC
- Salli Kerr, State Liaison, WRCAC
- Patty Terzian, State Liaison, WRCAC
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Identify at least five characteristics of effective teams
- Understand the importance of safety and trust on a team
- Provide structure and clarity to team processes and systems
- Demonstrate fluency in the CAC model
- Understand and implement basic strategies for fostering resiliency of team members.
Sessions will occur every other Wednesday from 12:00pm – 1:00pm PDT
- Session 1: March 31, 2021
- Session 2: April 14, 2021
- Session 3: April 28, 2021
- Session 4: May 12, 2021
- Session 5: May 26, 2021
How to Apply
Click the link above to apply. Applications are due by 5:00 pm PDT on March 10, 2021.
Contact Vicky Gwiasda at firstname.lastname@example.org.